Thursday, November 13, 2008

I have a serious hate...

For the 2ww. I am only 8 DPO right now and am going insane. I was really hoping my temps would go up this morning but they went down again. I don't really know which way to take this as usually my temps take a nose dive right before AF but apparently not this time. Oh and the phantom symptoms are completely different than previous cycles, such as heartburn, fatigue, tender BB's since just after O, and dull cramps. I have never really experienced heartburn in my life before and it sucks. Definitely a symptom I could live without.

My last LP was 10 days, if it is 10 days this cycle than this would be the shortest cycle I have ever had, I am thinking it will be more like 13 days. We shall see, either way if AF doesn't come by Monday I am going to break down and test.

No comments: