Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I wanted to Share this verse

Trust in the LORD with all your heart;
do not depend on your own understanding.
Seek his will in all you do,
and he will show you which path to take.

Proverbs 3:5–6

My dad gave me this verse to hold close when I left home and ventured off to Australia to travel and find who I was as a person. He told me that this verse would give me much comfort and when I was scared and not knowing what would come next, to think of this and everything would be okay. Well there were many days and nights where I was unsure of what was to come. Each time I said a small prayer and read the verse and felt such a ease of uncertainty.

Well I received this verse in an email the other day, and it made me realize that I really need to put all my trust back in God. It was easier to do so in Australia because I had nothing/nobody else to rely on but now I have family, a husband and many others. This is not what he wants. He wants all my trust to be in him, "seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take." I have been getting so stressed lately and just wanting a baby so bad, but I know that he already has all that planned out and when it is the right time, Joel and I will be so blessed. Lord we trust in you and look so forward to the day you bless us.

Today is 13DPO and I had a huge temp drop this morning, along with cramping so AF is on her way. But I feel at peace and I really look forward to the next cycle.

No comments: