Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've been tagged...

Thanks Alma,

Describe each in one word:

Where is your cell phone? Key Stand in Kitchen
Where is your significant other? Still in bed
Hair color? Brown
Your mother? Loving
Your father? Strong
Your favorite thing? My Hubby & Fur baby Finley
Your dream last night? That my exam was canceled because of the winter storm, it came true

Your dream/goal? To be a stay at home mom
The room you’re in? Computer
Your hobby? Scrapbooking
Your fear? Not being able to have children
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy, with hopefully two children and another dog

Where were you last night? At bible study
What you’re not? A Party Girl
One of your wish-list items? A Baby
Where you grew up? A small fishing community
The last thing you did? Checked my emails
What are you wearing? Sweats
Your TV? I watch too much
Your pet? My baby
Your computer? I am on too much
Your mood? Starving
Missing someone? Yes
Favorite store? R&W Co
Our summer? Was not that nice this year, few beach days
Love someone? Absolutely
Your favorite color? Red, black, royal blue
When is the last time you laughed? Yesterday
Last time you cried? Tuesday night

I'll pass it on to Raskind

No comments: