Monday, March 9, 2009

Tough Day

Well I woke up this morning and decided to take the day off from school. I really have so much work to do and at the top of my list is a 10 page paper that is due tomorrow. I had 2 pages done as off last night. I had phoned my boss from last summer in hopes of getting back on and working there this summer. The deadline for the application was March 31,2009 but apparently they already have all of their interviews booked. This really pisses me off, If I had of know that I would have applied earlier. Why would you say the deadline is March 31,2009 when it is only the first week of March and you have everything already booked. I am quite upset as it was my favorite job, EVER, and I really wanted to do it again this summer. So then I got a little depressed, and then fearful as now what am I going to do. I graduate University in 1 month and I have nothing lined up, I also have no time for the next 3 weeks to try and line anything up. I am a little worried. So now here I am trying to get this stupid paper done. I now have 5 pages, I am halfway there.

What I have to do this week:

1. write a 10 page paper on Food service Management
2. write a 10 page paper on DHA in Children's brain development
3. put together my children's book
4. finish my tutorial on cystinuria
5. Put together my turtorial
6. Finish staff evalutations
7. Write a paper on my detailed program plan
8. Read the book The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe
9. I am quite sure I have left out a few more things, arghh

2 comments:

Just Believing said...

Oh girl I feel ya! I am in my last week of this quarter and have so much to do its crazy! Worst part I feel so depressed I have no motivation!

Good luck with everything!!!!

Alma1107 said...

Sounds like a lot hun, but I know you can do it :] Good luck!