Wednesday, December 23, 2009

39 Week Appt

I had my 39 week appt today and everything is right on track. I am 2 cm dilated, up 1 cm from last week and according to my doctor my cervix has changed alot, although I am unsure what he means by this. It did appear to be a good thing. The doctor stripped my membranes, which hurt quite a bit, but he wanted to get things moving along even more. He seems to think I will go any day so we shall see.

I do have an induction booked for Jan 4th if for some reason I make it that far but he doesn't think I will.

So things are going really well and we are getting so excited to meet this little guy.

I can't wait to see who he looks like, what color hair and eyes he will have and what his personality will be like.

So exciting!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you! Hopefully you don't have to do the induction. Merry Christmas!

Rachel H. said...

I hope everything is well for you and your new little one...can't wait to see your first post as a mommy!