Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Full Term

Well yesterday marked 37 weeks. I am not officially full term. I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone, it is absolutely amazing and a little scary at the same time. I don't want the next 9 months to go by this fast.

Everything is going perfect pregnancy wise, well that is what the doctor is saying anyway. My bp has been consistent at 110/60 and my urine is great.

Our little man is head down and in position. I have been having lots of cramping for the last week or so, which I guess is a good sign. I'm hoping he comes before Christmas but this is probably unlikely.

I won't start getting internals done until next week so we will know more than about how I am progressing.

4 comments:

bbjoys said...

I can't believe you are full term already. So exciting! Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it is getting really close. I am so excited for you!

Mrs.F said...

Wow I can't believe he could come at any time! I hope he comes as an early Christmas present for you too :)

Rachel H. said...

I can't believe that you are almost there...it'll be SO son! :)