Monday, April 12, 2010

No Bottles

My dear sweet child will not take a bottle. We have tried several types of bottles and several types of nipples and it seems he has no idea what to do with them. We have have tried probably about 5-6 times now and each time he just puts it in his mouth and almost tries to chew on the nipple not suck on it.

Each time it was his daddy giving him the bottle and I was either out of the house or out of sight and sound. I really need him to take it at least every once and a while so I can get out, just me.

anyone have any tips?

1 comment:

Sal said...

Ugh, I totally feel you on this one. We've had the hardest time getting Sully to take one.

If I leave the room, shut the door, give the bottle to my mom, he usually take it after a bit of a fight. Dr. Brown's wide bottles are the only kind he'll take.

Good luck!