Thursday, November 27, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies..



This video makes me so emotional every time I watch it, It is such an inspiration. I hear so many times that there is no God, if there was why would he give me cancer, or let my mom die, or not let us have children. After watching this video, it shows me that God isn't punishing you he is preparing you and teaching you lessons.

1 John 4:4 says "He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world" meaning God already has your life planned out. He is the one who will cure you from cancer, he is the one who will give you children, he is the one that will turn your life around from drinking, drugs and rock and roll. He may us another person or medicine to help, but it is him that does this.

I leave you with a question,

What would your cardboard testimony be?

No comments: