Monday, December 1, 2008

I Love Joel

On Saturday night after a long day of not seeing each other much we were laying in bed and snuggling, my favorite thing to do after a long day. Joel than goes on to say that this is going to be the cycle that we get pregnant. I was like really, why do you think that and he went on to say well I just have a really strong feeling. He then said that all he wants for Christmas is for us to get pregnant and if we did he would be so happy and wouldn't want any other present in the world. I pretty much broke down at this point, I am such a sap. It was so cute for him to say those things though and I really do hope he gets his Christmas wish because it is what I have been hoping for as well.

1 comment:

Ssg Head's Wife said...

Your husband is so sweet! Its great to have someone so supportive to be with you on this journey! I hope this cycle is the one for you too!!

Thanks about adopting, we are looking forward to finally having a family of our own.