Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's coming on that time again

Well I think I may have O'd yesterday, I was feeling O pains and cramps all day and then today I had a huge temp spike. However I haven't had any EWCM I did have some wet CM but that was only yesterday and today. It seems like every cycle my body gets more and more screwed up. Each cycle I seem to get less and less fertile cm. Joel was thinking this was the lucky cycle but I have very low hopes. I just don't know how the sperm could survive in me with only one day of good cm. Here is too another torturous two weeks. Lets hope I can keep my sanity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for O!! Just so you know, I didnt have any EWCM! Only wet and only 2 days before O and they somehow made it!! I am keeping fingers crossed!!! I would fly up to see you and give you a big hug!!!