Wednesday, January 14, 2009

URGGHH

Well last night wasn't the greatest. At about 7:30pm I started to get a lower back ache followed by some cramping and cravings for pizza. At 8pm Joel finally gave in and went to pick some it, yummy. I guess the phantom symptoms are beginning. I believe I am either 9 or 10 DPO right now. I haven't temped this cycle so I can't confirm it with that but due to my CP, CM and the one temp I took on CD 15, 1DPO and it was similar to the temps from previous cycles for 1DPO. Today I have been starving all day for breakfast I had a banana and a bowl of cheerios followed by a slice of pizza 30 mins later and another slice of pizza 1 hour later about an hour after that the heartburn started. Oh the joys of the 2ww. So as of right now my phantom symptoms have been:

9 DPO: fatigue, lower back ache, cramping, tender boobs, and cravings
10 DPO: Starving, fatigue, tender boobs and heartburn.

Only 4-5 more days and I can test.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good luck - I really hope this is it for you!

*Mandy* said...

Thanks :) I hope so too.