Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'm Doing Good!!

So the bonus of not being PG this month is that I get another month to get healthier for when I do get PG. My goal this week is to work out 5 times this week and to lose 4lbs. so far I have worked out 2 times so tonight, Friday and Saturday I will have to do and I am already down 2 lbs and it is only Thursday. I feel great!!!

I have been eating really healthy this week which I am so proud of. For lunch I usually just have soup and some cheese and a piece of fruit. For dinners I eat a big salad before hand so I fill up on that first. I am also drinking lots and lots of water. I do allow myself to have a treat every night and that is the 100cal chocolate covered pretzel snack packs. I love them!!!

I feel so great, more energy and not sluggish by the time 3:00pm rolls around like I usually am.

3 comments:

Alma1107 said...

Good for you hun, keep up the good work!

Just Believing said...

OMG Those 100 calorie pack of choc. covered pretzels are to dite for! I love them! My problem is limiting myswelf to just one bag :)

*Mandy* said...

Thanks Ladies, I know I did sneak a second bag one night because I did work my but off at my class