Thursday, February 19, 2009

No Little Pumpkin

Well no little pumpkin for us. My cramps have been getting stronger and when I checked my cervix this afternoon there was some blood so I suspect AF will be here by the end of the day or early tomorrow. I am done of my pity party, I have cried the last two days and have nothing left so I am now moving on to this next cycle and praying this is our cycle.

This month marks our 1 year since we started TTC however, it has only been 8 cycles. as we took from april - august off. Lets hope cycle # 9 is our lucky one. It definitely doesn't get easy as time goes on.

Now only about 14-15 more days until I O,from one countdown to the next.

2 comments:

Alma1107 said...

Sorry about AF hun. Good luck this cycle ::hugs::

Just Believing said...

HI just found your blog and I have IF and can feel your sadness about AF! Just wanted to send some support your way! Check out my blog too!

www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com