Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am having a couple of rough days, I have given up hope for this cycle. My chart is crap because of this cold, waking up several times a night and having to sleep with my mouth open for the last week due to congestion. Also I have no symptoms at all, I felt nauseaus on the weekend but I guess that was just the flu. Cramps and sore BB's started last night so I expect AF in the next couple of days.

I completely broke down last night and cried hysterically to Joel because I was watching a tv show and the man kissed his wife's belly goodnight. I so desperately want that and it hurt that we don't have it yet. Joel keeps saying it's okay and we'll try harder next cycle but we have tried hard already, we had perfect timing, drank the green tea, did the pineapple thing. I have nothing left to try.

I just pray that it happens soon.

I found this prayer on a different site that hopefully gives others comfort in this difficult time.



Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray for the woman reading this right now…the women who feel alone. As if no one understands—perhaps she tried and tried to get pregnant and just can’t, perhaps she has been pregnant and had continuous miscarriages, perhaps her husband is sterile, she and her husband may have bodies that function normally and still she can’t get pregnant—perhaps she has lost her womb due to a number of different diseases, she may have something that is unexplained, perhaps she has passed the age for childbearing. Lord, the reason doesn’t really matter as much as the pain does, reminders of this pain can occur morning, noon or night…please comfort my sister Lord….please let her know she is a beautiful woman who is loved by You no matter what the outcome of this situation. Dear Heavenly Father, please give her patience with this situation and the Faith to know that this is solely in your hands and your hands only. Dear God I pray for all the women I have met and all the women in the world suffering through infertility. Lord, please wrap your arms around them and guide them through this bumpy path in life.You God are amazing, and I know that, I trust in you lord and I know that anything is possible with you by my side and in my heart!

In Jesus name I pray,

Amen

2 comments:

Mrs.Pink said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so blue. I totally know how you are feeling. There were many cycles where we had perfect timing and didn't understand Why the F it wasn't happening. Try to hang in there and stay positive. I know its not fun anymore which makes it even harder but I'll keep praying for you! Try to stay positive!! :)

Mrs.F said...

I'm so sorry girly. Don't give up hope for this cycle yet! I'm sure it's been such a tough road, but I'm thinking positively for you :)
Good luck!!