Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sick Again

Yep, this is about the 3rd cycle where I have gotten sick in the 2ww. It is extremely frustrating when you are trying to temp. Yesterday afternoon, I started getting the chills and aches and by about 6 pm I couldn't move off of the couch. I still have the symptoms today, I really hope it goes away soon, I can't take another flu.

Also my doctor's office called yesterday afternoon to tell me my blood work is back and the doctor would like to see me as soon as I can get in. Well that is a little scary as usually they don't call because everything is fine. I go in tomorrow at 12:30 and I really hope it is nothing major, it is a little scary the way they tell you, you need to get in right away. Maybe it has something to do with my getting sick so often, or if there are any TTC relations. I guess I will find out soon, and will just have to distract myself until than.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you feel better soon! Hope everything goes well at the doctor tomorrow. :)

Holly said...

I hope everything goes/has gone ok! :)

Alma1107 said...

Being sick sucks :[ I hope you feel better soon.

Good luck at the doctors.