Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am Perfectly Healthy

In terms of all my lab results. All my results were in the normal healthy range so that is a huge relief. I was really starting to worry and told the doctor she freaked me out by calling me in, but she said she just wanted to go over all my results with me to let me know all was well in person. We talked a little more about TTC and she said come back in a couple of months if we still are not pregnant. I really hope this is our month, unfortunately with being sick I can't rely on my chart. It was so pretty and the last two days it looks crazy. Hopefully tonight I will be able to sleep with my mouth closed and actually get 3 consecutive hours of sleep.

On a good note, no phantom symptoms yet but perhaps the flu is masking them.

Here is my chart for shits and giggles,

1 comment:

Alma1107 said...

Glad to hear that all is well with your health :]

Good luck this month!