Friday, April 24, 2009

Hmmm...

I am just over the moon excited that we got our BFP. Thank you God, you answered our prayers at the most perfect time. It is hard to believe that we are finally expecting. I am still having trouble believing it. I don't know if this is normal or not but I feel like I am going to wake up one morning and it will all be over with. I guess this might be because I have little symptoms. I am not even peeing a lot which everyone apparently has. Don't get me wrong I am thankful I don't have them yet but I guess I am just nervous. I am sure this feelings will pass with time. Please tell me I am normal for feeling like this? Or is it completely crazy?

4 comments:

Josee said...

Congratulations!!! I saw a post of yours on 1st tri (I still lurk the baby boards sometimes hehe!)and I saw your ticker! I'm so happy for you!!

Sarah said...

Completely normal! I didn't have very many symptoms early on, and felt the same way. It takes awhile for it to really sink in - it didn't feel real until my first ultrasound.

*Mandy* said...

Thanks MJ!! Congrats to you on the house. How wonderful!! I want to see picture's.

Thanks Weather, Joel thought I was crazy for buying more tests.

Samantha said...

Totally normal! I'm almost 12 weeks and I still feel that way sometimes!