Sunday, April 26, 2009

Time To Tell Mama

A few weeks ago my mom bought me a trip to Edmonton to meet her there for a week of shopping and relaxing. She flew up for business on Wednesday and today I am going to meet her. While there I am going to be telling her our great news, I feel really bad that I have to tell her and my dad separately but there is no way I would be able to hide it from her for a full week.

So this is how I decided to tell her, I made this, this morning and I think it is the cutest thing ever, although I am a little biased.



I am feeling good overall, If I didn't miss my period I would have no idea I was pregnant at all. I am not really tired anymore and my bloat has slowly gone away, I am not peeing anymore than normal either. Yesterday morning I did wake up at 4:45 am and was starving and felt a bit sick so I went out the kitchen and got a granola bar. So there I was, sitting in bed, in the dark eating my granola bar. Joel thought it was the funniest thing ever. Other than being hungry all the time, I feel great. I POAS again this morning because it still doesn't seem real. It came back positive yet again, so hopefully it will sink in soon.

9 comments:

Mrs.Pink said...

Can't wait to hear how you mom reacts! :)

Hoping and Praying said...

That is the cutest thing! Such a great idea! Can't wait to hear how they took the amazing news!

Kelli said...

That is precious!! Have fun with your mom! I'm sure it will be a very special time together.

Just Believing said...

that IS the cutest thing ever!!!

the n said...

That is so cute! Let us know her reaction!

Alma1107 said...

Have fun with your mom :]

Mrs.F said...

OMG I wish I would have logged on the bump everyday just to check BFPs!!! Congrats mandy! Stick baby stick!

Unknown said...

OMG, that brought tears to my eyes...what a great way to tell your mom!

Lisa said...

I like the frame and poem...so crative. I m sure your mom will totally love and be so surpirsed. And it will be just the two of you. How special!!!

I will keep my fingers crossed that you remain...non sick through your 1st tri.

It will sink in ... soon...I think. But wait I am still trying to get it to sink in and I have 91 days to go. No advice!