Sunday, April 19, 2009

Soon to End

Well I am now 13 DPO and my temp has been dropping for the last two days. Cycle #10 is now coming to an end. It hurts, I am not going to lie. Moving on to cycle #11 is scary seeing how it is only 1 away from the dreaded 1 year mark when all the testing begins.

I am not too sure how this month will go as I am going away for a week and will get back two days before estimated O time(16 DPO). I have O'd on this day for most of my cycles so hopefully it will stay this way and not change. I am looking really forward to this trip. My mom is going away for business and is taking me along free of charge as she knows how much I need to relax and have a week full of me time. So I will be shopping, getting pampered, sightseeing, and chilling with my mom for the week. I am quite excited. Hopefully Joel and Finley will fare okay when I am gone.

On another note: I will be going in to see my doctor tomorrow as I have been having really bad lower abdominal pain accompanied with back pain for the last week. I have had this pain for the last month but it was more of a dull ache that has now progress.

My diagnosis: a cyst
Dr's diagnosis: We shall soon see

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Hey there! I saw you started following one of my blogs! Thanks! Just wanted to let you know that I have a TTC blog at www.prayingforourlittlemiracle.blogspot.com :)


I hope the doctor's appt. goes well! Enjoy the relaxing week with your mom...Sometimes we just need a break from the needles, pills, doctors, and everything IF related!

Just Believing said...

So sorry for the temp drop :(

Thinkings of you }}Hugs{{

Mrs.Pink said...

Damn temp drops! :/
I hope your doctors give you some answers soon! Hang in there! :)