Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8 Weeks

Well I haven't updated in quite some time, it has been pretty hectic here the last few weeks. It is hard to believe we are 8 weeks already, the last month just flew right by. Let's hope this month does the same because I cannot wait to get out of 1st tri.

I am feeling great, The nauseousness I had stopped around week 6 so now the only symptom I have is major fatigue and getting up to pee through the night. Also I get so dehydrated during the night that I need to bring water to bed with me.

We still haven't told Joel's parents but will be doing so on May 30th. He wanted to tell them in person and this is the first time we will see them. I am a little nervous as to what their reaction will be as well as what his sister and her husbands reaction will be as apparently they are suppose to have kids next. I just pray they will at least be happy to his face.

I have no bloat pictures yet as I am not really showing much of anything that you would be able to see, I am a little bloated but it is hidden by shirts and pants, yes my pants still fit. This is crazy to me as at 5 weeks I went out and bought a maternity skirt, capri's and jeans as I was so bloated then but now I am not. Oh well I will get my use out of them soon enough.

Jelly Bean is right now the size of Eva Longoria's Engagement ring, pretty funny comparison. It blows my mind how much he/she has grown in the last month. It is so exciting.

3 comments:

bbjoys said...

Glad to hear you're doing well. :)

The Baby Cove said...

Awww your banner is so cute! Congrats on your pregnancy!

If you have a chance, check out www.thebabycove.com. It's a new multi-blogger baby blog updated by real moms-to-be across the United States as they journey through pregnancy. Stop by and say "hi"!

Mrs.Pink said...

I remember getting up and peeing like 10 times a night but it has gotten better!!