Monday, May 4, 2009

Morning Sickness has hit!!

Well I was kind of hoping I would skip this altogether but I am not so lucky. I flew home on Saturday and felt horrible the whole way. One flight was 3.5 hours and the second was 1.5 hours and man was I sick. I didn't throw up but I felt like it the whole time. I called Joel crying after the first flight because I didn't even want to get onto it. M/S is bad enough when you are in an open environment but when you are hot and dizzy and feel like at any moment you are going to lose it is horrible when there are 100 other people within inches and feet of you. The plane could have seriously crashed and I would probably not have noticed. I have never been so relieved to be home and off of a plane in my life before. Joel and Finley were super excited to see me, especially Finley. As soon as he saw me coming to the car he was going crazy jumping everywhere, he then smothered me in kisses, such a cutie!!

We skipped church yesterday as I knew there was no way I would be able to sit through 2 hours, afterwards we went to mom and dad's for lunch. I was feeling great up until the afternoon when m/s hit again so we went home and I spent the rest of the afternoon/evening on the couch. So so far no vomiting just an strong feeling of nauseau and like I will be sick.

So far Jelly Bean hates:

all food, especially fast food and sweets
my beloved pizza, oh how I miss you
and water!!

Jelly Bean likes:

Corn pops, I have eaten a box since Saturday night
popsicles
What a healthy baby I have!!

4 comments:

Alma1107 said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling sick hun, just remember it'll all be worth it in the end :]

Lisa said...

Sorry that you are feeling so sick. YUCK! The food will change...but I still srink a gallon of OJ every 2 days. But the newest is Ice cream I have to have it every night. Dear lord I amd going to be over 200 lbs by the end of july.
Eat little meals!!! Not a lot at one time just enough to NEVER be hungry.. TRust...NEVER let yourself get hungry. M/S loves you the best when you let yourself go hungry

Mrs.F said...

I know how you feel!! It didn't go away completely with me until about 21 weeks, but it did get better after 14-15 weeks. Hopefully yours won't last long. Boil some fresh ginger root for about 15 minutes, then pour the water in a mug & drink up. This truly helped me!!!

ilovejav said...

I am sorry you are getting sick! Hopefully it comes and goes;)