Friday, May 1, 2009

Well I haven't updated in a few days. I have been on vacay with my mom shopping, and relaxing. It has been a great time. I have done quite a bit of shopping, a bit too much actually but I do need new clothes as my bloat is starting to really come on and make my pants uncomfortable. Today is our last day here and tomorrow we will be flying home, 6 hours, arghhh. I told my mom I wish there was a faster way to flying and she burst out laughing but on the way up here I was really feeling awful and being on a plane makes it so much worse.

Joel is getting pretty lonely, well I think he has been since day one. He hasn't even slept in the bed the whole time I have been gone. He said it is too weird sleeping in there without me, so he has been camping out on the couch. Only one more day and I will be home to my own bed, and my two boys. I can't wait.

As far a little jellybean goes, things are going really well. I am getting tired, and if I don't have a nap in the afternoon, I usually fall asleep before 9:30. Also I am beginning to feel a bit nauseous in the evenings or if there are strong smells. This was pretty evident last night when I got in a cab and the cabby was well, let's just say not smelling the freshest. I had to put the window all the way down and pretty much stick my head out of it. Thankfully it was only a 10 minute ride. Let's hope this doesn't progress into full blown m/s.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I can not believe you are almost 6 weeks! Time is really starting to fly. Glad to hear that you had/are having a good vacation with your mom.

Think positive and eat(nibble) on something pretty often. It kept the m/s away from me.

Samantha said...

Not to be a downer...but that's how it started for me! A little bit queasy in the evenings, then at 6 weeks, it hit me full blast! And I was nauseated from morning until night. :( I hope you don't get it!