Tuesday, June 9, 2009

11 weeks

I am still feeling great, no m/s so I think it is safe to say I won't be getting it, phew. I am still feeling quite tired and the last two nights went to bed at 8 pm and 9 pm.

I had an appt with the nurse yesterday to check my weight, BP, and do some bloodwork.

So far I am still down 3 lbs, yay! I was hoping I wouldn't gain too much in the 1st tri and my BP is 120/80, which is a bit higher than it usually is but she said that is normal and it is at a normal level so no need to worry yet.

My appt. with the doctor got bumped so now we won't be seeing him until June 23rd, we will hear the heartbeat here and set up an appt for our 18-20 week ultrasound. How exciting!!!

I can't believe I am almost out of first tri!!

Next week I will have to start taking belly pics :)


Our Baby This Week

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

3 comments:

Alma1107 said...

I can't believe you're 11 weeks already, you're almost out of 1st tri!

Glad to hear everything went well with the nurse yesterday :]

Lisa said...

OMG.. I can not belive that you are almost out of your 1st tri. You will be finding out the sex before you know it.

*Mandy* said...

I know!! It is going by so fast, so exciting :)