Wednesday, June 10, 2009

mmm mmm Good!!

So today I went grocery shopping, not the best thing today when you are hungry as this is what I bought:

Graham wafer crackers
mashmellows
chocolate chips

Strawberries
Chocolate

Nacho chips

So the next few nights I see myself eating smores, chocolate dipped strawberries and I already got into the nachos, So yummy!! I can't wait, I suspect I will gain those 3 lbs back right away.

But too be good I got chocolate milk, chicken breast, corn, cauliflower, peppers, pineapple, cantaloupe, oranges and of course mini wheats. So I will be eating healthy 80% of the time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have learned not to go to the grocery store when hungry and pregnant - it is dangerous!

And now I want chocolate milk... :)

Mrs.Andreazza said...

ooh, s'mores sound amazing!!! And so does chocolate milk. I just want some chocolate!