Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birth Prediction

Madame Zaritska, using her mystical powers, has the following prediction:

The day you deliver, outside will be warm. Your baby will arrive in the late afternoon. After a labor lasting approximately 4 hours, your child, a girl, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 11 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have dark green eyes and fluffy auburn hair.

**Well seeing how I am due at the end of Dec I can't imagine it will be warm out. I also am expecting a labor closer to 20 hours and predicting that our baby will weigh 8 lbs 1 oz and will be 20.5 inches long. She very well can have dark green eyes and auburn hair though if she looks anything like her mommy.

2 comments:

Mrs.F said...

11 lbs yikes!! I hope your baby is slightly lighter for your sake hee hee

*Mandy* said...

Oh me too!!