Wednesday, June 24, 2009

13 weeks

How far along? 13 weeks 3 days
Total weight gain/loss: up 1 lb
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: not the greatest
Best moment this week: Hearing our baby's heart beat yesterday, 155-160bpm
Movement: none yet
Food cravings: Orange juice, strawberries dipped in chocolate
Gender: Not sure yet
Labor Signs: no way
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound on August 3rd
Weekly Wisdom: Rest as much as you can whenever you need it
Milestones: completion of the first trimester

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats on making it to 2nd tri! I am so happy for you. I think it is going to be a girl. But I am not a expert! How are you doing?

*Mandy* said...

Hey!! Thanks, I am doing great. I was thinking girl too and I still call the baby her or she, the poor little thing if it is a boy.