Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Baby Names

Well last week Joel and I finally decided on our names, we had both of these names picked out for well the last 2-3 years but we were unsure of middle names until now.

And our names are:

Sadie Elizabeth and Liam Thomas

My dad informs me that my grandmother will have a heart attack when she hears our little boys name as it is an Irish Catholic name and well we are Irish Protestant. Maybe it won't be as big of a deal as she is over the moon excited. This isn't her first great grandchild but the previous ones weren't born in the best of situations so she found it hard to be excited. She loves Joel and I to death though and informed me last night that this baby will bring so much happiness and this will be the best time of our lives.

How true is that, babies do bring such happiness and this truly will be the best time of our lives.

5 comments:

Mrs.Pink said...

Cute names! I wish I would have kept the names to myself as long as possible. Someone is always bound to make a rude comment or say something that you don't like. It happend to me several times and we had the whole name drama with SIL. So I hope that doesn't happen to you!:)

*Mandy* said...

Thank- you, I hate when people do that. We are keeping our names a secret until the day. We have fake names we are telling them and they are a bit out there Wilbur and Easter so we figure when people actually hear these they will be happy. Only my parents know and we told them they are to tell no one.

Lisa said...

I love those names! Mich wanted "Liam" or "Aidan" if we had boy...but we have girl. How are you going? Everything still going okay?

*Mandy* said...

Everything is going great!! I feel great, have been pretty tired the last couple of weeks but overall I feel great. I was even told today I was glowing which I find hard to believe as my face is so broken out.

How about you?

Josee said...

I love the names you picked out! And I couldn't stop laughing at the idea of telling people fake names! What a great idea, We are so going to do that! Haha!