Friday, May 29, 2009

First Baby Dream

Well this was quite the dream. So far this pregnancy I have been calling our little bean a she or her, no idea why that is just what comes out without even thinking about it and when I picture our baby I picture a girl. Either why I would love either sex. Well the other night I dreamt that I was laying in the hospital bed after labor and delivery and everything is over. I am laying there, the roomed is filled with my family and Joel is nowhere to be found as we haven't got a hold of him yet, he was at work. So apparently I delivered the baby myself and am now surrounded by 15 people, whom are my family but my husband hasn't even seen HIM yet. Yes it was a boy, a beautiful baby boy with very little light colored hair and blue eyes and he was I am going to say close to 15 pounds as my uncle who was holding him set him on the floor and he started crawling to his grandma.

So many weird things in this story,
1st- light colored hair? I will be so shocked, as I was born with a full head of dark hair as was DH, in fact I had to have my first haircut when I was 3 months old thats how much hair I had.
2nd- Blue eyes? My eyes are green and Joel's are the darkest brown, of course we can get a blue eyed baby, I know how genetics works but I just find it funny
3rd- 15 lbs, are you kidding me, I would die and he can crawl right after coming out of me, Crazy!!
4th- Where the heck was Joel, there is no way he wouldn't be able to make it from work he works 30 mins away.

** So on to my dream the next night, I dreamed we had a beautiful dark haired baby girl who was a perfect size and swaddled in a pink blanket.

My mind is really playing tricks on me

No comments: