Tuesday, July 7, 2009

15 weeks

How far along? 15 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: none
Maternity clothes? I started wearing them this week!! So comfy
Stretch marks? not yet
Sleep: I get up about twice to pee
Best moment this week: I felt a little pop, although it is likely still a bit early to be a kick it was quit exciting to know they will be coming soon.
Movement: see above
Food cravings: pink lemonade
Gender: Not sure yet, I'm still feeling girl
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound on August 3rd and feeling the baby kick
Weekly Wisdom: Rest!!
Milestones: completion of the first trimester

How I am Growing

, I feel really huge right now, and it is still some bloat as my belly gets bigger as the day goes on

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm 22 weeks along and have a had a definite baby bump since I was about 14 weeks, and I can tell ya, I still have a bigger belly in the evenings than in the morning! :)

*Mandy* said...

Oh really? Well maybe I should just give in and say it is a baby belly then :)