Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My new Mommy Do'

as Joel likes to call it.

The last few weeks I have been getting really tired of my hair. It was long, dried out and when I would run my hands through it I could pull out a handful of hair, yuck! Pregnancy sure is picking on my hair. So yesterday I decided to call up my hair stylist and pay her a visit. She was shocked when I told her what I wanted done as it has been well over 3 years since I have had short hair, but she was super excited to chop it all off.

I am quite pleased with the end result, although I will eventually miss my new do', I am loving it short. Joel is loving it too, he was grinning ear to ear when he picked me up.

Before


After

5 comments:

Ashley said...

I love it!!! I got a "mommy haircut" too - shorter is much easier! It looks great on you!

Mrs.Pink said...

LOVE it! It shapes your face and is really stylish yet looks easy to do! I agree shorter is easier to do!

Mrs.F said...

You look so cute!!

Mrs.Andreazza said...

You look awesome!!

Lisa said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! It really makes you look fantastic!!!! Looks easy to fix.