Monday, August 31, 2009

23 weeks!!

23 Weeks
How far along? 23 weeks 1 day
How big is Baby? just over a pound and a little more than 11 inches.
Total weight gain/loss: 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes I am now wearing them :)

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: Off and on

Best moment this week: Everyone telling me I am glowing, it must be because I am head over heels in love with this babe and so unbelievably happy.

Movement: All the time
Food cravings: None this week

Gender: We will find out Sept. 15, only 2 more weeks to go.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting flatter
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of this little one

Milestones: Feeling Babe having a dance party when DH and I were at a wedding this past weekend.

How I am Growing

2 comments:

Rachel H. said...

I would die if I had to wait 'til 25 weeks to find out if it's a girl or boy! How are you hanging in there?!

*Mandy* said...

Oh just barely, at this point I figure I may as well let it be a surprise.