Saturday, August 29, 2009

22 Week Appt.

On Thursday I had my 22 weeks appt. Everything is going perfectly!! We went over the u/s results and babe is measuring absolutely perfectly, only one day ahead. I love the fact that I charted as it gives a more accurate due date, even though little one may not actually come on that date. His or Her heart beat was the same as always 155 bpm. The next appt. I have in 4 weeks will be my glucose test, oh how fun that will be.

I am so unbelievably thankful for this baby and how healthy he or she is doing right now, in the past week a few of my fellow gpers have found out devastating news about their little one's. I cannot even begin to imagine how they are feeling or what they are going through. All I can do is offer prayers at this time and I ask that each of you do as well.

We truly are blessed with this baby as we were unsure if we would ever be blessed with one and now God is truly blessing us with its healthy growth and development. I thank him so much every day for all he has done for us as it truly is life's greatest miracle.

1 comment:

Mrs.Andreazza said...

So glad everything is going well!!