Monday, August 10, 2009

Story Time

Every night before we go off to sleep, Joel has started reading to the baby. We wanted our little one to get more used to daddy's voice as it his mine he/she usually hears, we also want daddy and baby to have some bonding time. Well last night while Joel was reading our little jelly bean was getting so excited. I have never felt him/her moving around and kicking so much before. It was so cute, I kept putting Joel's hand over the spot where he/she kept kicking but he still couldn't feel them. I have no idea how he wasn't able to as these were the strongest kicks I have ever felt. I don't think it will be much longer before he is able to feel them.

I am just still so amazed over the fact we are having a baby, and how fast he/she is growing. I am absolutely loving this stage, where I can now feel most movements.

Our little one loves music, and story time the best. This is when I can feel the most movement. Usually when I get home from work I check emails and such while listening to various artists. So far Jeremy Camp is jelly bean's favorite artist, as soon as he comes on, little one starts dancing around. It is quite cute, and by far my favorite part of the day.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

That is so sweet! :)

Rachel H. said...

It's so crazy isn't it, and that is too sweet!