Friday, August 14, 2009

20 weeks

Well I am once again a slacker and I have no weekly picture again this week, which kind of disappoints me, hopefully I can take one today. I have been feeling really good this week, the dry heaves have finally left!! I am feeling more tired than usually and have started napping in the afternoons again.

It is also time to go shopping, my jeans are now getting tight so I much invest in some maternity jeans and my tops are getting much too short.

How far along? 20 weeks 5 days
How big is Baby? 10 1/2 ounces and is about 6 1/2 inches long, the length of a banana.
Total weight gain/loss: 3.5 lbs according to my scale
Maternity clothes? Going shopping for some this weekend, can't wait to get maternity jeans my reg are now tight and my tops are getting too small.
Stretch marks? Yes one under my appendectomy scar.

Sleep: I have been sleeping a bit more lately but my hips and knees get so sore, even with a pillow between my legs.

Best moment this week: Feeling babes kick all the time.

Movement: Yes quite often now
Food cravings: Pink Lemonade, I almost took a tantrum when the store was out of it, but I kept my cool and left the store still a sane person.

Gender: We will find out Sept. 15, only 4 more weeks to go. Still feeling girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting flatter
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of this little one
Weekly Wisdom: I didn't receive any this week
Milestones: Seeing our little babe

How Baby Is Growing

3 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Why are they making you wait so long to find out the gender? And lucky you for not gaining much weight...I'm so jealous!!

*Mandy* said...

Well that was the soonest we could get in. Oh trust me it will come on pretty fast now, that's what I am thinking anyway.

Mrs.F said...

I can't believe you're over half way done! Can't wait to find out what you're having :)