Thursday, September 10, 2009

24 Weeks

24 Weeks
How far along? 24 weeks 4 day
How big is Baby? 1.2 lbs and 12.5 inches
Total weight gain/loss: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes I am now wearing them :)

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: Off and on

Best moment this week: Joel feeling babe kick, the smile on his face was priceless

Movement: All the time
Food cravings: Chocolate

Gender: We will find out Sept. 15, less than a week to go
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting flatter
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of this little one

Milestones: Hitting 24 weeks!!! Such a relief to know that if babe had to come anytime soon the chances of survival are great.

How I am Growing

4 comments:

Mrs.Pink said...

Looking good! Time starts flying from here on out!

Rachel H. said...

It sure is flying by, isn't it?!

Mrs.F said...

You look so cute! Wow you are finding out the sex late... you are so patient haha I can't wait to know!

*Mandy* said...

Thanks!! I know it is flying, and Mrs.F I am not really that patient, I am freaking out at this point. DH is starting to think I am crazy!