Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Our little ......

Boy!!

That is right, only about 31% of you thought boy and you were all right!!! We are so unbelievably happy and I still can't stop crying when I look at his little 3D pictures.

For the last few weeks DH and I both thought this little one was going to be a boy, not sure why but just got a feeling. Well it was such an amazing moment. The tech was moving the wand all around and I blurted out omg I see a penis and she was like yep you are right. I immediately looked over at Joel was had the biggest smile on his face. I will never forget that moment.

So I am now going to be really outnumbered by males in the house, and my Saturday & Sunday nights are now going to be filled even more with hockey and football as I will likely lose the vote.

We can't be happier though, we wanted a little boy to be the head of the family and now we are getting our wish.


6 comments:

Hoping and Praying said...

Congratulations! I don't believe you have already found out what you are having. It seems like yesterday you announced you were pregnant!

Rachel H. said...

Congrats on a little boy! Seems like everyone is having a boy lately! :)

Mrs.Andreazza said...

Congrats!! What an adorable pictures, it looks like he is smiling!

Mrs.F said...

Yay congrats mama! I'm so happy for you! I totally thought girl, but I was wrong :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on you BOY Mandy! I am so excited for you. They are great u/s pictures!

Samantha said...

I just played your Baby Pool Game and saw that you have a Nestie friend named Amy who lives in the same town as me! I wonder if I know her. Crazy! This is a pretty small place. :)