Tuesday, October 13, 2009

29 Weeks

29 Weeks
How far along? 29 weeks 3 days
How big is Baby? 2.5 lbs and 15 inches long
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: I wake up about 3-4 times a night to pee

Best moment this week: seeing my belly jump from one of his kicks
Movement: All the time
Food cravings: Chocolate

Gender: Boy!!!
Labor Signs: No but I am getting braxton hicks contractions every so often.

Belly Button in or out? still in but I don't know for how long.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the Nursery

Milestones: hitting 29 weeks, can't believe how fast it is going

7 comments:

Rachel H. said...

Great fall photo! You look awesome!

Unknown said...

You look great & love the background for your picture!

A style blog said...

Beautiful picture!

Anonymous said...

That is a great fall picture and you are looking fantastic!

Just Believing said...

great picture! your gorgeous and glowing!!!

*Mandy* said...

Thanks everyone, I just love fall and all the beautiful colors!!

Mrs.Pink said...

Such a great picture! you look adorable!