Thursday, October 15, 2009

Got Milk?!?!

So today I had my 29 week checkup. Everything is going great, baby is measuring perfectly, blood pressure and urine were great, didn't gain any weight and babes heartbeat is perfect, man I love that sound.

After my appointment I had to stop into the grocery store to pick up a pumpernickle loaf for a cheese dip I am making tonight. After getting that I walked by the dairy section and noticed the chocolate milk. Thinking that sounded delicious I picked up a 2L container and headed to the checkout.

Once I get into my car I realize I really need to have some chocolate milk, so what did I do? Opened up the jug and drank it right there in my car out of the jug, I can't even believe myself. This is so out of character for me, I am not a milk fan. Actually I don't drink it at all, I do occasionally have chocolate milk but I have never in my life drank out of a jug. So after I am finished I realized that not only did I have a drink I drank over 1 L of the 2 L jug. Holy Cow!!!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

lol - i love me some chocolate milk too during the pregnancy, it's weird!

Rachel H. said...

This is TOO funny! Totally something I would do and made me want to have some chocolate milk!

Shannon said...

I am laughing so hard because I totally did the same thing the other day! I love it :)

Stacia said...

I've been drinking a full glass of chocolate milk every morning since about 14 weeks---it's the best! Enjoy it, and don't feel guility!