Saturday, November 7, 2009

32 Weeks

32 Weeks
How far along? 32 weeks 6 days
How big is Baby? 3.75 lbs and 16.7 inches long
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes, I look as though I have been attacked by a cougar

Sleep: I am sleeping a bit more the last week

Best moment this week: Feeling his little hiccups ever night
Movement: All the time
Food cravings: Chocolate Milk

Gender: Boy!!!
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? It is pretty much level with my belly, I think it will pop soon.

What I am looking forward to: Our first shower tonight!!!

Milestones: hitting 32 weeks

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mrs.Pink said...

Lookin good girl!! Can't wait to meet your lil' man!

Mrs.F said...

You're so close!

Rachel H. said...

You look great!! Are you loving being in single digit weeks?! :)

*Mandy* said...

Thanks!! It is so crazy to think in 6-7 weeks we will have a baby.