Wednesday, October 21, 2009

30 weeks!!!

30 Weeks
How far along? 30 weeks 3 days
How big is Baby? 2.75 lbs and 15.7 inches long
Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? Yes

Sleep: I sleep 45 min intervals and am up for 15 mins trying to get comfortable, I am very tired.

Best moment this week: Feeling a little hand and foot pushing out
Movement: All the time
Food cravings: Chocolate Milk

Gender: Boy!!!
Labor Signs: No

Belly Button in or out? still in but I don't know for how long.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing the Nursery

Milestones: hitting 30 weeks

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hang in there you are almost there!! The sleep thing though doesn't get any better once you LO is here so I just looked at it as me getting prepared :)

Rachel H. said...

Can't wait to see photos of the completed nursery!! :)