Saturday, April 10, 2010

Date Night?

Tonight the hubbs and I are going on a date! A Date? It has been so long since we have been on one that I am actually scared. Seriously, the last time we went on a date was to see the Blindside in the theatre's which was in Novemeber maybe. It was long before Liam arrived anyway. With all that has been going on in the last few months I haven't wanted to leave Liam and well I didn't really have the opportunity. The only one I really trusted to watch Liam was my mom and she was at the hospital 24/7, literally, she never left the place in 5 weeks. Well now that things are looking up and she now goes home at night she asked if she could watch Liam for us. She adores him to no end and really misses being able to spend a lot of time with him. So I agreed and tonight we are heading out for dinner.

I am actually a little excited to get away from him, although I love him to death I have never left him for greater than an hour so it will be good for the both of us. I am also really scared though, I am leaving my baby for the first time. While I know he is in great hands he has trouble going to sleep for anyone but me and has only taken a bottle once before.

I will likely be calling every 30 mins to check and see how things are going and I really hope they do go okay.


No comments: