Thursday, April 8, 2010

The First Day !!

Today is the first day of "Operation Get Fit"

Since meeting Joel, dating, getting married, trying for Liam, being pregnant with Liam, having Liam and so fourth, I have gained 35lbs well 70lbs if you count the pregnancy but I have currently lost all my pregnancy weight.

This year I am really determined to lose all the 35lbs and would love to do it by October if I can. I think that is a great goal! 35 lbs in 6 months or roughly 25 weeks so it would only be a little more and 1 lb a week. Totally Do-able!

Also Joel and I are planning on running a marathon in October, actually a half marathon, so losing the weight by then would be great as I would have less to carry on my run.

So I am doing this by eating healthier, Following Canada's Food Guide, No restricting Calories because I need them for breastfeeding and by exercising.

So Tonight is Weigh In # 1, I am a little scared but I already weighed myself this morning so I kind of already know.

I will let you all know the starting point tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

Mrs. S said...

Good luck on your work out! I hope I have that determination after LO gets here! I love your pic in the corner of you and LO, do you have more, I would love to see them!