Friday, May 21, 2010

Fit Fridays

So I decided to let Fridays be my day to talk about Operation Get Fit.

So here I am about a month into my journey to get fit and back to my sexy self and it is going pretty well but I am working really hard at it. The first couple of weeks I started eating healthier and eliminating junk from my diet. I did allow myself to eat whatever I wanted on Saturdays but I would always feel so yucky and fatigued so now I am just going to get rid of that all together.

The last two weeks I starting exercising. I walk or walk/run at least 3 times a week but I try to do more. I find this is what is working the most. The eating healthy helps me feel great but it is the combination of exercise and eating healthy that is taking the weight off. One alone would not do the trick, you need to do both.

So as of this week I am down 6lbs and I am feeling great. Only 4 more pounds until I can reward myself.



No comments: