Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Teething Sucks

On Sunday we discovered Liam had a little tooth popping through and well today it is here and to make it worse he has two more that are just about through. The last few days have been horrible for sleep and today he is so fussy and tired. I cannot do anything to make it better for him. The only thing he wants is for me to hold him. I feel so bad for the little guy because he just looks up at me with his big sad eyes as if he is trying to say "help me mama" and I can't do anything. I feel so useless and I am on the brink of tears. I really hope they all come through so soon so Liam can get back to himself and we can get some sleep.

2 comments:

Erin W said...

I know how you feel. it makes your heart just break for the little guys. It passes fairly quickly so my advice is just snuggle with him. If you by chance have one of those mesh feeder things, put some crushed ice in it and let him play with that. Sometimes it helps... sometimes it doesn't. I also freeze peeled apple slices and put them in the feeder. It's tasty, healthy and it helps with the pain.

*Mandy* said...

Thanks!! Great suggestions.