Friday, May 28, 2010

Fit Fridays

Well this week was an absolute disaster. I am up 2 lbs which is so frustrating!!
Granted I didn't eat well all week due to Mrs. AF coming and I only walked twice this week due to a strong and cold north wind but it was still so depressing to step on the scale and go two pounds backwards. I am really hoping it is just fluid (bloat) from said AF which usually happens about a week before it shows up.

I was really hoping I would break into the 180's this week, it has been so long since I have been there. Now this week coming I really need to work my tail off to get there, but I am super determined!!

On a slightly good note, I was told by two people this week that I look like I have lost a lot of weight. Which is nice to hear even if it has been a little bit. My jeans also do not fit, I have those nice saggy droopy butt jeans now that are so not attractive. So what did I do? I tried on my skinny jeans, well my slightly fatter skinny jeans, and they fit!! Granted I have major muffin top but I rocked them this weekend with a flowy top and it felt great!! Now to just lose the muffin top.

4 comments:

Mrs.F said...

Try not to get discouraged... you always weigh more during & a little after AF! Keep up your hard work :)

Erin W said...

Hey Girl! I don't have your email address but I think that I have something that will make your Friday just a bit better! YOU WON the NIBBLE TRAY! Please email me your address and I will forward it on so they can ship it out to you! YAY!

everbrooke@yahoo.com

Jessi said...

I'm sure it is AF! Keep up the awesome work! I have the muffin top too. We are going on vacation in July to the beach and I am setting a goal to lose at least 10 lbs before then - but hopefully the full 20 that I need to lose! It's so hard to keep up the routine, but you can do it!

Unknown said...

My weight always goes up during AF but I show a greater loss the next week or two.

Following you now