Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bad Bad Bad

I am such a bad blogger! I have made a vow to myself that to get better. This week we have been really busy with family visiting. My grandmother and two aunts came to visit us as well as my brother. This was the first time they met the wee man and of course they were in love. Although He was pretty cranking all weekend as he was on a nap strike and tooth #2 was popping through They are back home now so we are just trying to get everything back in order.

I wasn't able to weigh in last Friday, due to them arriving but I know I did not lose anything and I know this week will be the same. All I did was eat out and eat junk the whole time they were here. So I wouldn't be surprised if I gained another 2 lbs. AF also hasn't arrived yet but I suspect within the next day or two I can expect her. Which has also been a factor in me wanted chocolate all day long!!

No comments: