Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful day. My husband is one of the least romantic people you will meet and doesn't often plan things for days like this as he doesn't know what to plan but he made me feel really special.

He first made me breakfast pancakes, eggs and bacon. He does not cook. I gave him my pancake recipe and he went to it. Although they were a bit burnt I ate them because he did something for me he wasn't comfortable doing but he knew it would mean a lot. I love him for that.

He then brought Liam in to me and Liam was holding on to my gift which was a gift card to indigo so I could get some new books since I am always buying books for Liam. It was so cute, he smiled as he handed it over to me. I love him so much!

We then went to visit my brother in the hospital and Liam gave his Nana a gift, which was a photo book of him for the last few months. She loved it.

The rest of the day we spent relaxing and playing together and DH even covered supper so I wouldn't have to make it. Love Him!


No comments: