Friday, August 27, 2010

Week 35

Well little man this week you are on the move even more and you will actually crawl forward for maybe two moves of your hands and then you stop.

You are trying to pull yourself up on things with the help of mommy. I will hold your waist and you will pull up. It is so cute and I imagine in a few weeks you wont be needing my help anymore.

You can now pick things up with your thumb and pointer finger, your pincer grip. It is so cute to see you pick up little pieces of food this way.

2 comments:

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Hi! I love how you are writing these sweet little memories down. My daughter is almost 2 and I haven't made her album yet and I forgot so many of these cute memories to include. I so wish I had written everything down!

Joanne said...

Aww this reminds me of my own two babies...though they aren't babies anymore.13 and 9. It goes so fast. Enjoy every minute! Blessings, Joanne