I had a nice temp rise today from 98.00 to 98.40 so I decided to test and ended up with a BFN. I have still been having cramping on and off all day. I hope my chart stays up and this is our month, oh please let this be our month. I don't want to see a temp drop in the next couple of days and than have AF around the holidays. I will not test again until at least Friday if my temp still stays up, These next 3 days are going to be tough.