Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Excited?

For some odd reason I am quite excited to be starting this cycle, I have a good feeling about it which really scares me because I know how let down I will be if we get a BFN again. Joel and I were talking last night and we both have a really good feeling, I don't know what it means at this point, and probably means nothing but I am really, really hoping this is our month, I am thinking positive thoughts. I am only on CD 7 so I have at least a week before I O again.

I am not going to try anything different this cycle as that stuff doesn't really work. If your are going to get pregnant then you are going to get pregnant and all the pineapple core in the world won't change it.

1 comment:

FlipFlopChick said...

Good luck! I hope this is the month for you!